Cable.tv is not affiliated with Armstrong Cable and is operated by DirectStarTV, a DIRECTV authorized dealer.
Armstrong Cable provides broadband television, telephone, and Internet services to select markets in the United States. If you live within a serviceable location of Armstrong Cable, you could get cable TV service, Internet with home networking, or home phone services.
Armstrong also offers businesses select telecommunications services as well as entertainment features, such as On Demand TV service. Learn more about Armstrong Cable below.
Facts about Armstrong Cable:
- Founded in 1946 as Armstrong County Line Construction
- Founded by Jud L. Sedwick in Pennsylvania
- Headquartered in Butler, PA
- Expanded in 1960s into cable TV industry
- Expanded in 1980s into security, restaurant, and real estate
- Operates home phone service under Armstrong Telephone Company
- Operates TV, Video On Demand, high-speed Internet, and telephone service through Armstrong Utilities, Inc.
- Armstrong Utilities Inc. is the 19th largest multi-system operator in the nation
Armstrong Cable TV
Cable TV services are available in select markets across the U.S. with Armstrong Cable. With Armstrong Cable, you may be able to get a diverse channel lineup—including local channels like high school sports.
Armstrong Cable TV offers:
- Armstrong HD channels
- HD Advantage for sports and movie channels
- Premium channels in select entertainment plans
- Local programming
- On Demand features
- Armstrong PVR to record and watch TV programming
Armstrong Internet is offered under the brand of Zoom Internet. There is a variety of Internet speeds and features available with Zoom Internet. You may be able to choose an Internet plan based on availability, price, or serviceability in your location.
Zoom Internet features:
- Virus and spyware protection
- Home networking and sharing
- Wireless options for a home Wi-Fi system
- Additional services and service levels
Armstrong customer service
Armstrong cable offers online support with home services. Visit the Armstrong Cable website to read popular articles, manuals, and account FAQs online.
Compare Armstrong Cable
Armstrong Cable is not the only choice for entertainment packages and home services in your area. In fact, cable companies reach far less homes and businesses than companies with satellite technology—such as DIRECTV. DIRECTV is a popular satellite TV provider that can service 100% of U.S. homes. With over 30 million subscribers, DIRECTV is the nation’s #1 satellite TV service.
Compared to other TV technologies, satellite TV has a clear advantage. DIRECTV can reach your home or business. All you need is a clear view of the southern sky to get access to quality entertainment packages, HD channel lineups, and exciting sports and news.
With DIRECTV, you can get a wide variety of channels and TV programming features. Get the largest entertainment package with over 285 channels, or choose a more basic package with your favorite local channels. 98 percent of customers can access HD programming, which can add to the cinematic experience of enjoying DIRECTV.
Advantages of DIRECTV
- Widespread availability across the United States
- NFL Sunday Ticket—Exclusive to DIRECTV
- Variety of entertainment packages
- Professional installation
- Bundle options with additional home services
- HD programming available
- Premium channels available in select packages
Call now to get DIRECTV in your home!
Data collected 2/12/14 from http://www.armstrongonewire.com/ and http://www.agoc.com/