Cable.tv is not affiliated with Atlantic Broadband and is operated by DirectStarTV, a DIRECTV authorized dealer.
Atlantic Broadband offers service and tech support to select markets in the United States, such as Pennsylvania, Southern Florida, Maryland, Delaware, and South Carolina. Atlantic Broadband provides services such as cable TV, Internet, and home phone. If you live in a serviceable region, service bundles may also be offered—combining all or some of Atlantic Broadband home or business services.
Facts on Atlantic Broadband:
- Headquartered in Quincy, Massachusetts
- Atlantic Broadband is a subsidiary of Cogeco Cable Inc.
- Offers TV, Internet, and home phone services
- Some Atlantic Broadband services may be bundled for added convenience
- Offers business solutions for select markets in the U.S.
Atlantic Broadband Cable TV
Options for Cable TV service with Atlantic Broadband may vary based on your location and entertainment preferences. Atlantic Broadband Cable TV channel lineups can be viewed through the Atlantic Broadband website.
Atlantic Broadband TV service offers:
- Premium movie channels
- Online access to watch TV across devices
- Shows and movies available On Demand
- DVR service available in select packages
- HD channels in select entertainment packages
Atlantic Broadband Internet
Along with Cable TV, broadband Internet and home phone services are also available through Atlantic Broadband. The Atlantic Broadband network provides high-speed Internet to select markets, such as Pennsylvania, Southern Florida, Maryland, Delaware, and South Carolina. Internet speeds and calling rates with home phone services may vary based on location and service packages.
Atlantic Broadband customer service
Atlantic Broadband offers online support through their website and with a 24 hour calling feature. Frequently asked questions can be found on the company website along with access to account and billing information if you live in an Atlantic Broadband serviceable location.
Compare TV Providers
If you’re shopping around for the perfect entertainment package for you home or business, you should consider all your options. Cable services have their pros and cons—one major con is their limited serviceability. If you want a TV provider with widespread availability, where you can get service even in rural locations, consider satellite TV technology for your home or business.
Satellite TV technology
DIRECTV uses satellite technology to reach more homes in the U.S. DIRECTV has over 30 million customers across the country. Satellite TV entertainment by DIRECTV is available in 100 percent of U.S. households and offers amazing technology and benefits of service in your home or business. Receivers may be standard, HD, or a convenient DVR receiver.
Advantages of DIRECTV:
- Widespread availability—get it in 100% of U.S. homes
- HD channels and premium channels
- Variety of entertainment packages
- NFL Sunday Ticket—exclusive to DIRECTV
- Local channels available, 98% of homes can access local HD programming
- HD DVR for recording your favorite shows when you can’t watch at home
Get DIRECTV for your home or business, no matter where you live in the U.S. Bundle services, view promotions, and check out more amazing DIRECTV features when you call to order today!
Data collected 2/12/14 from http://www.atlanticbb.com/