Cable.TV is not affiliated with Buckeye CableSystem and is operated by DirectStarTV, a DIRECTV authorized dealer.
Buckeye CableSystem is cable provider headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. Buckeye CableSystem offers cable TV, broadband Internet and home phone service.
Buckeye CableSystem is a local full-service cable provider. Serviceability is limited to parts of northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan. Buckeye cable services use traditional cable connectivity to provide services to customers.
Buckeye Cable TV
Buckeye CableSystem offers customers both digital and high-definition cable service. Buckeye cable channel lineups vary based on service location, but may include local channels, as well as other popular channels. Customers can add premium networks like HBO® and STARZ® to their channel lineup. Buckeye Cable also offers On Demand programming and Galaxie music channels. Buckeye CableSystem has additional HD capabilities that can be added to your standard service, as well as a whole-home DVR and Pay-Per-View programming.
Buckeye Express Internet
Buckeye Express is high-speed Internet available for Buckeye CableSystem customers. There are several plans to choose from with varied download speeds.
- 800 Kbps maximum download speed; upload speeds up to 100 Kbps and 6 email addresses.
- 7 Mbps maximum download speed with upload speeds up to 1 Mbps. Plan includes 250 GB consumption and 10 email addresses.
- 22 Mbps maximum download speed; upload speeds up to 2 Mbps. Up to 250 GB consumption plan and 15 email addresses included.
- 33 Mbps maximum download speed with upload speeds up to 3 Mbps. Plan includes 15 email addresses as well as 350 GB consumption.
- 44 Mbps maximum download speed; upload speeds up to 4 Mbps. Up to 400 GB consumption and 15 email addresses included in plan.
- 66 Mbps maximum download speed with upload speeds up to 5 Mbps. Plan includes 500 GB consumption and 15 email addresses.
- 110 Mbps maximum download speed with upload speeds up to 5 Mbps. Up to 1000 GB consumption plan and 15 email addresses included.
Buckeye CableSystem also offers phone service plans to make a triple play bundle. Phone service features include call waiting, caller ID, call forwarding and other useful services. Like other Buckeye services, a triple play bundle package is only available in serviceable areas.
DIRECTV is the nation’s #1 satellite TV service provider with 20 million customers in the U.S. DIRECTV offers unparalleled TV packages, as well as double and triple play bundles with other trusted partners. DIRECTV is a leading satellite TV service, offering service to 100 percent of U.S. households, with a clear view of the southern sky. State of the art technology meets quality, form and function through DIRECTV’s technologies.
DIRECTV has several TV packages for customers to choose from, offering a variety of channels and additional entertainment services. Traditional cable TV service can’t compare to DIRECTV.
- SELECT™- Get over 130 all digital channels in DIRECTV’s starter package
- ENTERTAINMENT- The ENTERTAINMENT Package includes all the channels in SELECT™ for more than 140 channels
- CHOICE™- With over 150 channels included in the DIRECTV CHOICE™ Package, this is a great option for households everywhere
- XTRA- Expand your entertainment options even more with more than 205 channels in the XTRA Package
- ULTIMATE- Get the ultimate in home entertainment with over 225 channels in the ULTIMATE Package
- PREMIER™- The PREMIER™ Package has over 285 top-quality channels for the best in home entertainment
Bundle with DIRECTV
Looking to expand your home entertainment? Look no further than a bundle from DIRECTV. DIRECTV bundles combine the superb DIRECTV service with high-speed Internet and even home phone service from a trusted partner. You can get the nation’s favorite satellite TV programming and high-speed Internet from a local provider. It’s the ultimate bundle, and it’s only from DIRECTV.
Sources and Research
Data collected on 2/13/14 from Buckeyecablesystem.com