Cable TV Deal of the Day for SEATTLE, WA
Cable TV from Comcast
Comcast cable delivers more than 80 digital cable channels plus thousands of On Demand programs. Comcast also features HD service, 3D broadcasts on select channels and DVR or HD DVR service. Comcast packages start at $29.99/month for 12 months with 2-year agreement or at less than $25/month for Comcast deals on basic cable TV.
Browse the Cable.tv comparisons page to see how Comcast stacks up against other major TV providers.
What can Comcast cable offer your home?
Choose your state below to find more information about Comcast cable TV:
Great cable TV features for customers nationwide
Comcast cable customers are able to enhance their cable TV experience with the following features:
- HD: High-definition channels are available on select Comcast cable packages.
- 3D: Comcast cable offers 3D programming under Comcast HD service plan for cable TV customers with a 3D television and compatible 3D glasses.
- DVR: with DVR service on Comcast cable, customers are able to record, pause, rewind, fast-forward and store TV shows. Comcast DVR service stores up to 45 hours of content.
- HD DVR: stores up to 60 hours of high-definition programming or 300 hours of SD shows.
- Comcast customers can download the XFINITY™ TV application and program the Comcast DVR receiver using a PC or Internet-connected mobile device.
Comcast deals on special programming options
Discover Comcast deals for everything from On Demand subscriptions to premium networks. Comcast customers are able to subscribe to Disney Family Movies On Demand, WWE Classics On Demand and others for between $5.99 and $14.99 per month.
Comcast also offers cable TV online so customers can watch cable TV and On Demand shows on their laptops or PCs. Comcast premium channel subscribers are also able to watch HBO®, Starz®, SHOWTIME® or Cinemax shows online through On Demand.
Comcast cable customers can get other Comcast deals when they bundle cable TV with phone or internet. A Comcast XFINITY Double Play starts at $69.99. A bundle of all 3 services starts at $99.99. Visit our bundles page to see how to combine cable TV services with phone or internet and save.
Check out Comcast packages for cable TV options
Comcast packages start at $29.99 per month for 12 months with 2-year agreement. This Digital Starter package is available online and includes 6 months of HBO®, SHOWTIME®, Starz® or Cinemax®. Comcast Digital Starter customers will get more than 80 channels and on demand access on their television or online.
Other Comcast packages include:
- Digital Starter with Any Premium Channel: add a premium movie channel to your Digital Starter package
- Digital Preferred with Any Premium Channel: get more than 100 channels and add one premium movie network
- Digital Premier: the top package on Comcast cable has more than 200 channels and includes 4 premium movie networks
- Basic Cable: local channels for news, sports and regional programming as well as a mixture of other channels
Compare Comcast with other cable services
The best way to choose your cable TV service provider is to compare your options side by side. Go to our comparison page, and see Comcast cable measured against other cable TV providers across the country. A Comcast comparison will help you choose the best cable TV service for your home.