Cable TV Deal of the Day for TENNESSEE
DEAL BY PHONE 1-877-376-1384
Comcast Xfinity Cable is available for Tennessee Cable TV Shoppers
When searching for cable TV, many shoppers turn to America’s largest cable TV service provider – Comcast. Comcast’s Xfinity cable TV provides programming for more than 23 million Americans, and depending on where you live, may be a suitable option for you and your family.
To see information for Comcast in Tennessee, select your city from the list below:
Comcast Xfinity cable TV service isn’t just an extra perk for your home. It’s also a tool you can use to gather information and watch news, listen to music, watch your favorite movies and catch the best sporting events.
Not sure if Comcast is the provider for you? Compare Comcast Cable with competing services to see what your best option is.
Great cable channels that make watching TV in Tennessee a new experience
Comcast’s Xfinity cable TV packages start at $29.99 per month for the first 12 months and offer you a diverse selection of cable TV channels. When you subscribe, you’ll get access to more programming than you could possibly ever watch! In addition to popular cable channels, you’ll get:
Comcast Xfinity in TN offers numerous packages that give you access to your favorite sports programming. Take advantage of NBA LEAGUE PASS, ESPN FULL COURT, NHL® Center Ice®, ESPN GamePlan, MLS Direct Kick and MLB EXTRA INNINGS® for exclusive coverage of your favorite sports. Want NFL SUNDAY TICKET™? You’ll need to learn more about DIRECTV, which is the only cable provider that offers that package.
Order select Comcast cable packages and get 6 free months of popular premium movie channels like HBO®, Starz®, SHOWTIME® and Cinemax®. With these channels, you can watch all the best hit TV shows and movies.
Comcast Xfinity cable TV Customer GuaranteeComcast provides a customer guarantee to ensure that subscribers in Tennessee are as happy as possible with their cable TV service:
- If you’re not satisfied with your service after 30 days, you can return your equipment in good working condition and get your first monthly fee and standard installation charges refunded
- If Comcast doesn’t arrive in a scheduled appointment window, or they fail to resolve routine issues in a single visit, you get a $20 account credit or a free premium channel for three months. Comcast also won’t charge your for service visits resulting from equipment or Comcast network problems.
- Comcast employees and technicians will treat you and your home with courtesy and respect.
- You can contact Comcast 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for customer support. Get your issues resolved online, in the Comcast community forum or by sending an email.
- Comcast will offer you easy-to-understand packages with an easy-to-understand bill. You can also view your statement and service deals via Comcast’s online portal
- Comcast will always offer you great video choices
While Comcast’s customer guarantee doesn’t exactly set it apart as the go-to cable TV provider, it certainly demonstrates its commitment to satisfying customers in Tennessee who want great TV service for their homes.
Compare Comcast in Tennessee with the competition
To see how Comcast Xfinity cable TV service measures up against its competitors, visit Cable.TV’s comparison page. You can also take a look at the cable deal of the day to take advantage today’s cable special.