Cable.TV is not affiliated with Fidelity Cable and is operated by DirectStarTV, a DIRECTV authorized dealer.
Fidelity Communications Company is a cable company that services select areas in the United States. Based in Sullivan, Missouri, Fidelity Communications has been in operation since 1940. Fidelity Cable offers cable TV, Internet, home phone, and business solutions for serviceable areas.
Facts about Fidelity Cable:
- Provides cable services and products to approximately 115,000 subscribers
- Services select areas in the United States—such as Arkansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Oklahoma, and Texas
- The company started as a local and long distance phone company
Fidelity Cable TV
If you live in a serviceable region for Fidelity, you may be able to access cable television. Whether you choose to bundle your home services, or just subscribe to a cable TV package, there are a variety of Fidelity Cable TV options:
- 60 HDTV channels
- Whole home DVR
- On-Screen guide
- NFL RedZone with NFL Network subscription
- Varying channel lineup with each package
Fidelity Communications also offers Internet for homes in select U.S. markets, such as Arkansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Oklahoma, and Texas.
Fidelity high-speed Internet features:
- 50 Meg Download speeds (not guaranteed or available in all areas)
- Wireless options
- Up to five email addresses
- 24/7 technical support and online support
Fidelity Customer Service
If you live in a serviceable region for Fidelity Communications, you may occasionally require technical support. To find a local office to contact, visit the Fidelity Communications website. All other Fidelity customer service matters can be addressed online or with a phone call to their customer service line. 24/7 technical support and online support is offered through Fidelity Communications.
Compare TV Providers
If you live in a region outside of the select areas that cable TV companies service, you may want to evaluate all your options. Cable TV technology is limited when it comes to availability. Satellite TV technology is the solution. Satellite TV providers, such as DIRECTV, are available in more areas and can be bundled with other home services for added convenience.
DIRECTV uses satellite technology to reach more areas than cable companies. Satellite TV through DIRECTV is available in 100 percent of U.S. households. Even in rural locations, DIRECTV can connect your home or business with quality entertainment. DIRECTV is the nation’s #1 satellite TV provider with over 30 million customers.
Advantages of DIRECTV:
- Bundle with other home services
- Wide variety of entertainment packages
- NFL Sunday Ticket—exclusive to DIRECTV
- HD DVR for recording shows, movies, and more!
- Available in 100 percent of U.S. households
- HD channels available
- Premium networks available
- Local programming available
Channels provided by DIRECTV will vary based on the entertainment package you choose for your home or business. DIRECTV offers over 285 channels in its largest package. 99 percent of customers may access local channels, while 98 percent of those local channels are in HD. Plus, 195 full-time HD channels are also available to DIRECTV subscribers.
Get quality entertainment—Order DIRECTV!
For widespread availability, reliable service, and quality customer service, order DIRECTV for your home today!
Data collected 2/13/14 from http://www.fidelitycommunications.com/