Compare Suddenlink Packages to DIRECTV Packages
Suddenlink Communications offers cable TV, high-speed Internet, home phone and home security packages. Suddenlink also has multiple bundle options available that package different services together.
Suddenlink Cable Packages
The Suddenlink TV package available is the SL200 HDTV package. In addition to the Suddenlink channel guide, it includes several other features.
- Up to 200 channels
- Over 10,000 On Demand titles
- Up to 100 available high definition channels
- On-screen guide
- Up to 46 digital music channels
Customers who have more than one television in their home can choose an HD DVR powered by TiVo® with their Suddenlink cable package.
Suddenlink Internet Packages
There are several different Suddenlink packages available for high-speed Internet service. Each offers a different speed depending on how you use the Internet and how many devices you need to connect.
- 15 Mbps – The basic Suddenlink package designed for browsing, email and staying connected
- 30 Mbps – This package features an upload speed of 2 Mbps and allows you to stream TV shows and movies
- 50 Mbps – This package is fast enough for gaming and powering multiple devices with available WiFi
- 107 Mbps – The package with the fastest available speed, also features a 5 Mbps upload speed
Suddenlink Phone Packages
The home phone Suddenlink package contains a number of standard features and others that are included with certain bundle packages.
- Unlimited local and U.S. long distance
- Caller ID and TV Caller ID
- Enhanced 911 service
- Allows customers to keep their current number
- Call forwarding and call waiting
Suddenlink Bundle Packages
Customers can combine their Suddenlink cable packages with other services into a triple or double play bundles. Triple play bundles include the SL200 HDTV and home phone packages as well as the 15, 20 or 50 Mbps Internet package. Double play bundles include either the SL200 HDTV package and home phone or Internet.
DIRECTV offers multiple packages, each with unique channel counts and available features. Customers can choose the DIRECTV package that is right for them based on what they watch and how they watch TV. There are also bundle options available that pair DIRECTV service with high-speed Internet and home phone.
DIRECTV Satellite Packages
With a DIRECTV programming package, customers can get up to 285 digital channels as well as access to thousands of titles On Demand and premium networks.1 DIRECTV also offers the most full-time HD channels with over 190.2
- PREMIER™ – DIRECTV’s largest package with over 285 digital channels. Premium networks like HBO®, SHOWTIME®, STARZ® and CINEMAX® are included.
- ULTIMATE – This package has over 225 digital channels and includes ENCORE movie channels for a wide variety of movies 24/7.
- XTRA – The most popular DIRECTV package with over 205 digital channels and access to thousands of titles On Demand.
- CHOICE™ – With over 150 digital channels, this package includes a variety of the best in entertainment, sports, news and movies.
- ENTERTAINMENT – The smallest package from DIRECTV contains over 140 digital channels including local channels at no extra charge.3
Customers can also upgrade any package to include the Genie HD DVR.4 It can connect to up to four rooms and provide multiple TVs with a full HD DVR experience.
DIRECTV Sports Packages
Sports fans can choose from a wide variety of premium sports packages to follow their favorite team with DIRECTV. Some of the sports packages available include:
- NFL SUNDAY TICKET 5
- MLB EXTRA INNINGS
- NBA LEAGUE PASS
- NHL CENTER ICE
- MLS DIRECT KICK
DIRECTV also allows customers to bundle their DIRECTV package with high speed Internet and home phone service from some of the nation’s leading providers. The DIRECTV triple play bundle includes America’s #1 satellite TV service and phone and Internet from providers like AT&T, CenturyLink, Windstream and more.
Data collected 1/8/13 from http://www.suddenlink.com/