Cable.TV is not affiliated with Time Warner Cable and is operated by DirectStarTV, a DIRECTV authorized dealer.
About Time Warner Customer Service
Time Warner customer service offers helps to those currently subscribed to Time Warner packages. Find out how current customers can receive support for TWC service.
TWC Customer Service Help
Need Time Warner customer service? Existing TWC customers can receive help with a variety of troubleshooting and account issues.
Time Warner Cable offers help with:
- Billing information and online payments.
- TV, Internet, and phone service from Time Warner.
- Moving and transferring service.
- Finding a Time Warner Cable store in the area.
Time Warner Cable customer service for TV subscriptions also includes help with programming remotes, using the TV guide, changing TV settings, equipment troubleshooting and more.
How to Contact Time Warner Cable Customer Service
TWC customers who need help can get answers to questions in a number of ways.
- Time Warner Cable online includes a large FAQ section with questions and answers about TV settings, guides, troubleshooting, DVR use, 3D TV and more.
For questions that aren’t answered in the FAQ section or for specific issues, customers can directly contact someone at Time Warner Cable.
- Customers can use online chat 24/7 to chat with a Time Warner Cable customer service representative. Service cannot be downgraded or disconnected over the chat service, but representatives can help with other issues.
- For problems with TWC service, customers can call 800-TWCable to speak with a TWC customer service representative.
- TWC customers can also visit a Time Warner location in their area to make payments in person.
Customers can also send feedback to Time Warner Cable online – questions, requests and suggestions are accepted.
About DIRECTV Customer Service
DIRECTV customer service offers help to current customers with any issues they may be having with service, equipment or anything else DIRECTV-related.
DIRECTV customers can count on top service and support. DIRECTV is #1 in customer satisfaction over all other cable and satellite providers. As compared to the largest national cable & satellite TV providers. 2013 American Customer Satisfaction Index.
DIRECTV Customer Service Help
Customers seeking help with DIRECTV service can get information on many aspects of their satellite TV service. Information can be found online, or help can be reached via email or phone.
DIRECTV customer service help covers a variety of topics, including:
- Billing and account information.
- Troubleshooting your DIRECTV service.
- DIRECTV programming, receivers and viewing options.
Many other TV topics are also covered with online help, and more assistance is offered via customer service representatives. Learn more about how to contact DIRECTV customer service for help.
How to Contact DIRECTV Customer Service
Current and new DIRECTV customers can get answers to questions and learn more about DIRECTV service either online or by contacting a representative.
- The DIRECTV online Help Center gives customers an in-depth FAQ section to search for any questions they may have.
- For specific questions and community help, customers can post in the online forum. Other DIRECTV customers are able to respond to questions and provide answers.
- For general or technical support, existing customers can call 1-800-531-5000. General support is available seven days a week from 8 am to 1 am EST. DIRECTV’s phone technical support is available 24/7.
Have additional questions? Email DIRECTV in either English or Spanish, and someone will respond back within 24 hours. For questions about ordering DIRECTV, call today.
Sources and Research
Data collected 1/21/14 from http://www.timewarnercable.com